The Traditional Longbow 70" is a reproduction of a historical longbow in the traditional style. Especially in the time of the Middle Ages much emphasis was laid on long and authentic bows. Due to its length The Traditional Longbow 70" captivates with its form and length. This traditional bow is shot in proper style over the back of the hand and has a leather grip.
• Bow Length: 70 inches
• Draw Weight: 25, 30 and 40 lbs
• Grip: straight grip with leather
• Material: Manau wood
• String: Traditional Flight
• Brace Height: 6 3/4 - 7 inches
• Accessories: string, nock point