The Traditional Longbow 58" is fashioned after an English longbow. This is a bow which provides an entrance into the world of archery and promises a lot of fun and reasonable performance.
Due to its shorter bow length it is possible to get more performance for shorter drawing lengths. The bow has two inbuilt arrow rests and can be shot by both right and left handers.
• Bow Length: 58 inches (147 cm)
• Draw Weight: 20, 25, 30 and 35 lbs
• Grip: straight grip with leather
• Material: Manau
• String: Traditional Flight
• Brace Height: 6 3/4 - 7 inches
• Accessories: string, nock point